lost my mucus plug??

ok so i just called my doc office and talked to the nurse.i told her what happened yesterday which was i had some really bad pelvic pain and pressure,and the first one i got it felt like i went over a bump and my uterus jumped.after that it felt like something was trying to escape out my va jj and my daughter moved everytime i felt this pain.also everytime i would get this pain i had a sudden urge to pee but then it would go away.i noticed last night that i was peeing a lot and at one time it felt like i didnt even have urine come out of the urethra but i heard some kind of liquid hit the toilet.i did not see any show of mucus or spotting yesterday, i might have last night early this morning i am not sure.when i pee at night i do not turn the light on to be considerate of my husband.i was wide awake at 5 am this morning and after my husband got up for work i got extremely tired and did not want to get up.MORE TO FOLLOW BELOW!

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had the same pelvic pain last friday-and i have had it once again since then. the first time i called L&D the night after since i had started having strong contractions the night after-the L&D nurse at that time told me that it most likely was due to the pull of the full moon and if i had been in labor i would have had the baby by now.
    But since then i have had that pelvic pain again, it doesnt last more than a hour but it feels like my lil girl is trying literally break through the front or wall of my vag. did your doc ever say what was causing it?
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 1:03 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• ever since yesterday my daughter has been moving around a lot, i have been having pelvic pain and pressure. everytime i go to sit down or even get up from a sitting position i get a sharp pain in my pelvic. when i get this pain also it feels like i have to pee really bad but then it goes away. also when i pee it feels like i have a little urge to push. when i called my doc office and talked to the nurse she said that losing my mucus plug a month before the due date is normal, but as soon as i told her it felt like i went over a bump and my uterus jumped and all that other stuff she put me on hold and is trying to get me into see the doc right away, so far she can only get me in at 11, but took my number so she could call me if an opening comes up before 11. should i be worried or just blow it off and wait to see what the doc says? i am scheduled for a c section in 5 weeks.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 10, 2009

• if i were you i would go to L and D. keep me posted and good luck!!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 12:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i got my 3 yr old son with me and im home alone and do not have anyone to watch him. wouldnt just going to see my doc be best? so that way if i do need to go to L&D i can get someone to watch him, it would give me more time.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i starting to feel menstral cramps now as well. it litterally feels like i am menstrating. the pelvic pain, vagina pain, whole body hurting and extremely tired. is this a sign of early labor??
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i would say you are going in to labour with what u are describing !!! u need to be seen
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• what a disappointment, i just got back from the doc. they checked me for dialation and said that i am completely closed. they put me on a monitor for an hour and they said it looks like i have an extremely happy active baby and that they dont see any signs of contractions, but she said that if i have these feelins again 4 in an hour to come in right away and she wants to see me next week no matter what. i also lost 5 pounds in a week..what all does that mean??
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• if you arent scheduled for a c-section for five more weeks than why is it a disappointment that your not contracting? Do you want a preemie?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i really dont think she will be a preemie, i swear my belly cant get any bigger. i am just ready for her to be here. i am ready to meet my little princess and i really dont want them to cut me open again. this would make my 3rd surgery in 3 years. i just had my last surgery 14 weeks ago. if i could have her natural i would love to but my ob doc feels a c section is best. plus every doc i have seen so far has stated they feel i am going to have her early. this makes the second time that i thought i was in preterm labor.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• a preemie is any baby born under 37 weeks. If she was born today, would she be under 37 weeks? IF yes then she is a preemie, regardless of size
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009