I NEED HELP WITH THIS QUESTION

HAVE YOU EVER HAD ANY ONE STAY WITH YOU AND THEY PAY YOU AND BUY ALL THE THINGS THEY NEED FOR THERESELVES OK HOW MUCH WOULD YOU CHARGE THEM AND KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE TAKING TO SAVE BECAUSE THEY WILL BE LEAVING NEXT YEAR IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE IN NOVEMBER BUT THE JOB WANT LIKE THEM LEAVE UNTIL NEXT YEAR AROUND APRIL ARE MAY....PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS THANK YOU MONALISA66

monalisa66

Asked by monalisa66 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• How many bedrooms is your place? How much is your rent/mortgage + utilities for a month? Let's say my rent/mortgage was $900/mo and my utilities averaged $300/mo. If the person was taking up 1 of 3 bedrooms, I'd figure $300-400/mo (1/4-1/3 of the expenses) would be very fair for 1/3 of the run of the house. Also, I'd check the local paper to see what people are charging for rooms for rent, to see how they compare to my calculations.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I think the suggestion above is great. Calculate costs where you are (it varies in every location so we can't tell you specifically). Consider what help they are giving you and deduct that. Talk to them about what they think is fair with this information concluded and come up with a rate between the two of you. That may be your best bet.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• "huh"? im lost.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2009