is this normal?

ok so my dd her weight at her 6 month well visit was 16.12 and today at her 9 was 17.10, went from 50% for weight to 25% tile for weight she is also 30 inches tall is that normal for them to drop the dr was not 2 worried a little concerned but not horridly, what was your LO at percentile wise or lb wise at that age and did they have drops in where they stood compared to others? also what was birth weights? my LO was 8oz shy of 9 lbs so gained 9 lbs in 9 months.. idk i guess im curious as to how much yours have changed gained and what not up to 9 months

Lovebeingmomto1

Asked by Lovebeingmomto1 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I can't remember my first son, i think he was around the 50th or something. My little one, he's 4 mos now, and sitting in the 75th. He has his check up next week, so I'll let you know where he falls then. If the dr isn't too worried, I wouldn't be. It's normal for children to grow taller, then wider and back and forth.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• well my LO was 6lb 6oz when we left the hospital but gained quick. at his 6 month appt he was 17.4 i believe and then like month later we went in bc he was sick and was 20.2 at his 9 month appt on tues he weighed 21.4 so didnt gain a whole lot in the last two months either. i think if ur dr wasnt too worried it'll be fine, just make sure she's eating well. they'll prob just keep an eye on it for the yr appt.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• my dd was 9lbs3oz & 21inches @ birth
    6months she was 20lbs6oz and 28inches
    9months she was 22 lbs8oz and 30.5 inches

a big ole fat baby i know but she was healthy and cute! lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Mine had a jump to the 80 percentile from the 15th. doc just watched and at next appointment she was back to the 15th. She'd just happen to have a growth spurt at the time. You'res might be the opposite and about to have a groth spurt and will be back to normal at the next visit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2009