i used one test then another!

i used dollar tree brand it gave me such a faint positive line it was crazy and i let a couple other people see it to just to make sure i wasnt going crazy and 3 out 5 said they seen it. so i bought the kroger brand to re test and it came up negative im 6 days away from starting so i guess i should just wait to see right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• lol when i found out i was pregnant i took A LOT of tests dollar store .target, first response all that and it really depends on how far pregnant you are for me they all showed the pink line
    Lovebeingmomto1

Answer by Lovebeingmomto1 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• if its a faint line its there. i took that first response one and two tests had faint lines. i got so confused i was sending ppl texts with a pic lol....so the next morn i just went and got the kind that says pregnant or not pregnant (the digital ones).
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• no you had to turn it so many ways to see it and you could only see it better when it was all dry! so i don't no if i should trust it or not. you wouldn't even be able to see it if i sent it in a a pic
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Dollar Tree tests are VERY sensitive (actually better than some of the more expensive ones), so it might be a very early faint positive. I'd buy a few more Dollar Tree tests and take one each morning to see if it gets any darker (I know some would say wait until the missed period, but I wouldn't be able to do that).

Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2009