is it noramal to have alot of creamy discharge before your period?

im due for my period until the 16th and i have a lot of creamy discharge.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• creamy discharge is the most disgusting term I've ever heard lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• (rolls eyes at first anon) Anyway, its perfectly normal. It could also mean your pregnant. Either one of the two. Wait until 4 days before your period to test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• thanks so much 2nd annon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Its probably more like pregnancy discharge and not ovulation since your so close to your period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• There is nothing gross about creamy discharge and your question is definitely appropriate. during a woman's cycle her discharge changes. There is not discharge that can confirm that you are pregnant so that's not an accrate statement. Yes it is normal but it can be different for some women. I happen to get the same discharge you are talking about and my obgyn says it normal. As you get ready to ovulate your discharge is more watery and can be jelly and slippery. The only problem with discharge is that if it has a foul odor or is a different color than it normally is and there is itching, you probaly have an infection. This is per my doc. And if you think creamy discharge is discusting.....maybe you shouldn't be in this forum becuase these are pretty common questions.
    Sarahp1379

Answer by Sarahp1379 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2009