pregnancy test

im late quite a few days late i took a test and i saw a VERY faint positive line my hubby says its suposed to be darker and more in the middle like a perfect positive sign, i tried telling him that doesnt matter. so my question, should it be perfect? and does it matter that it was faint? or should i just test again in a couple days??? (im 8 days late)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Faint line is more than no line.
    Test again in a few days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• nope a faint line is still a line. Congratulations momma. I'd call and schedule a dr appt. If you are still not sure about the pregnancy test get a digital one.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 12:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I had a faint line with my last one and dh didn't believe it. He made me test for two days in a row with like 5 different tests!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Get a digital and show it too him..8 days late you should be able to pee evn during the middle of teh day..
    My + sign with dd was not perfecty centered.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 6:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009