started the clomid help!!?!?

Okay so I started my af on the 5th 1st clomid on the 7th 2nd on the 8th 3rd on the 9th and my 4th today the 10th tommorrow is my last pill how many days after my last pill is my chance to conceive?? then when can i start testing??

Nikkibaby123

Asked by Nikkibaby123 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• This site may be helpful to you  http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/clomid.htm

JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 12:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I will be starting clomid this cycle (if I don't get pregnant first .... !) and what my doctor told me is that the clomid can push your ovulation back, meaning that your period might be late. (i.e if you have a 30 day cycle it might be a 35 day cycle).Therefore you want to have intercourse on the days you would normally think you are ovulating, but also go for longer! If you are not sure of all that then seriously just start having sex every other day for the next 2 weeks or so! You could also buy the ovulation kits if you want. Just remember that your period could be later than normal, so don't get too excited if it is late. A friend of mine took clomid and her doctor never told her that, and she was about a week late and she was so excited, but she wasn't pregnant! Not trying to get you down as I am trying ttc to, but it would be better to know that ahead of time I think! Good luck to you!!
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 12:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009