have any of you conceived AFTER A TUBAL LIGATION???

feeling really weird, totally sleepy. no, DRAINED, all i want to do is sleep, and that is not like me, at all. i've felt that way for a week or so now. my tits are sore, and have been for a couple of weeks. not feeling so hot in general, like i'm getting the flu. but i don't have a temp, or achy muscles, or mucous...
thing is, i have had my period like clockwork, every 27-30 days. last month was not at all my usual heavy flow, and tapered off after about 2 1/2-3 days, and then i only spotted. i usually use Ultra absorbency tampons, and i was using Regulars.
I had my tubes tied after my last pregnancy, about 2 years ago. but i know there is a 1 in 400 failure rate. even know a couple women who conceived after they thought they were no longer fertile. if that happened to you, how/when did you find out? what "early" symptoms did you notice. did you still spot or have a menstrual???
totally feel like crap right now...

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 12:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet