How can a working mom escape her unhappy situation?

I'm about at my breaking point and in desperate need of helpful advice. If anyone can read the full story at http://www.mamaneversaid.com/2009/09/trapped.html and give me some useful, encouraging comments I'd really appreciate it.

m.horton

Asked by m.horton at 1:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I just dropped my son off and i read that and now I'm triing to be strong and not to cry lol
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 3:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Many here will offer you to be your support at a work at home business, Thats great!

But in reality you are going to have to purchase things that you may not want to purchase on a monthly basis.

Not all business are like that.

I'm one of those that will offer you support, but I will not offer anything that will not be good for you and your family.

Do you have a living will?If you want to break away you have a chance right now to make a very imprtant decision.

This may not be for you,but it doesn't hurt to look at the options you have.

I wish the best for you.

To find out what I do to help families protect themselves click here

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2009