Is anyone seperated but still living together?

I'm just not in love with my husband anymore.. I want to keep living together for the sake of our daughter - but have my seperate room, seperate rent, etc. I just want to know if anyone else is doing this any how it's working out for you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• how long have you felt this way? Have you slept on it? Have you looked into his eyes and tried to have a conversation? eye contact and heart felt conversation may change your heart...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I don't but I did for over a year when I was younger and married. I ended up saving up and moved out. We actually got along a lot better that way but he still thought he should have sex with me and every other woman in the neighborhood so I left.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I am in this situation we are legally seperated and we still live and sleep in the same bed together he now says he is going to call the divorce off I hope so
    beth214201986

Answer by beth214201986 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2009