What's the most embrassing thing that has happened to you during pregancy?

It can be about:
1:)During your pregancy
2:)During Labor and Deliv-
3:)Going to your Obgyn apt or check ups
4:) Mainly anything embrassing or funnie that happened to you
5:) Even your ride to the hospital or going into labor
Anything funnie,crazy,or OMG moments :)

Mine was:

My car broke down on the way to the hospital and my Father inlaw stopped to help charge my battery and he was on his way to the hospital where we was going lol.Our sticker was out of date and we where tryen to avoid cops and here pulled up a cop he noticed but wished us luck and helped make shure we pulled out saftly. We got to the hospital very late the whole family was their waiten on me lol. I was late to my own sceduled C Seation cant get no worse then that lol.

Cant wait to hear from ya :)

honeysuckle09

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When i was pushing my 2nd son out i pooped in the doc face! I actually thought it was funny cuz i could not stand that woman! But she was the one on call when i went into labor!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i passed gas in the middle of getting a pap done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Ok, maybe this isn't real embarrasing, but one of the funny/embarassing things that happend to me, I was at work, and was taking the elevator to the second floor, well there was this really old man and he reached over and touched my belly and said, "Wow, twins, huh? You must be ready to pop any day. Are your twins boys or girls? Or one of each? Boy, twins are fun, we had twins. Wow, when are you due, your babies must be ready to come out."

Well, I was only 7 months pregnant.

With only one baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Well mine isn't to to bad but then again I haven't delivered yet either. In the beginning I was shocked at just how bad my gas was. One day I was grocery shopping all the way at one end of an aisle by myself and I had bust one so I did like 10 seconds later I look down all the way at the end of the aisle and there are two young guys literally gagging. It was pretty gross.
    Anonymous

• I was standing looking out the front door one morning it was such a beautiful day. I passed gas and pooped my pants. It was horrible thank god no one was home :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Those are pretty good:)
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2009