I need advice pls

I kicked my husband out... he almost killed me. My problem now is I moved far from my family and my mom has no place for me. She has been helping my sisters. I was gonna be the one that made it, so we had no back up plans. The one to offer a place for me and my son is an ex but i dont want him to have to help when i was the one that left him and he is not father. I have been married 5yr and im a SAHM so no money. My son is very close to his dad and he is a great dad but i just found out he hates me. Do i do whats right for my son or whats right for me? I feel so betrayed by my husband i cant even look at him, but my son has to see him everyday he has no idea whats going on. Do i get an apt close to my husband so my son is not that affected or do i move close to my mom so i dont feel so alone? I am also scared that with both of us being away from family we will get back for our son. I think thats why we are together anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• go to the PA office for assistance.

Answer by louise2 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Whats PA?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Public Assistance/Welfare

Answer by louise2 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• If he tried to kill you, then you are doing the right thing by leaving him! Your child does not need to grow up in an abusive home. Do what you need to do for the safety of yourself and your son. Your son will be affected in some way with either decision you make...just love him and do the best you can to support him and he will be fine.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• He tried to kill you and you are debating on whether to move close to him??? Sorry but that makes no sense. Get as far away from him as possible. And DO NOT let him see your child. What happens when he uses your son as a replacement for you??
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009