What do you eat for lunch?

I am 8 weeks pregnant and since I can't have lunch meat and limit my tuna fish..what are some other good things to have for lunch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yogurt, chicken nuggets, ice cream,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• soup - maybe tomatoe with a grilled cheese sandwich
    Anonymous

• Eat foods that are high in folic acid like beans and nuts. Also eat foods high in fiber, like fruit, whole wheat bread and pasta, fresh vegetables are good too, especially spinach and eat a lot of dairy! There are plenty of things to eat! Girl you are pregnant now, enjoy! For lunch I had a small pasta frozen meal (didn't fill me up), so I ate a PB&J sandwich on whole wheat bread with raisins on it.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• hey annon...that is what I had....grilled cheese with tomato soup.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• When I wasn't that far along I loved alfredo and broccili noodles...and than I would just reheat it! SO YUMMY
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I loved to eat salads after 12 weeks when the nausea was gone. When I had morning sickness I only wanted hamburgers and fries!
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I have a huge list of bagged lunch ideas that I have collected over the years, send me a message offlist if you would like a copy.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i still ate lunch meat while i was pregnant. i just stuck it in the microwave until it was steamin and poppin first. ;) but i also like pasta for lunch, or salad with diced up chicken.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• boiled eggs are easy and nutritious. I love to add some mayonnaise and spices and then spread it on toast. Yummy. Got to go and eat now!
    stassy77

Answer by stassy77 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009