How old were you when you got your "real" first kiss?

I am not talking about the little peck you got on the playground from Jimmy. I am talking about your first kiss with sexual tension.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was 18 and had been pretty sheltered growing up, so when I went on my first date and the guy leaned in to kiss me I told him I couldn't kiss him. LOL I told him I would explain later. So the next night he picked me up and as we were driving to our destination he asked why. I was soooo embarrassed to say that I had never been kissed before. He was so sweet and said, " That is all I thought you had some horrible secret, we can fix that"
    That night he took me to the park and we laid in the gravel, by the playground and he kissed me. It was WONDERFUL.
    Now 14 years later, we are happily married and have three kids.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• 15
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• 14
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• 12 - John David Barber was his name. lol I can even remember what he was wearing but I couldn't tell you what I was wearing. Oh wait yes I can...a big 'ol smile! I was something else!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• OP Here...
    What was his name? do you remember?
    Thanks ladybugkisses!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I was 6 with a boy named Rodney. Yes 6 years old in the backseat of a car with tongue and everything. Our moms used to party together and would stick us in the car wherever they were going and would leave us alone. Don't ask me how we figured out what to do but I do remember it clearly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• 12. and hes my husband !!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 1:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• 13. it took me a minute to remember it...but as soon as i did a HUGE smile popped up haha. wow...id almost forgotten all about him. he was my neighbor & he use to stand outside my window while we kissed. then one day he was just gone...curse of divorce in a military family. i remember his name...i even remember the song that was playing the last time we kissed, Aerosmith's "Dont Want to Miss a Thing".
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• 13~ His name was Larry Rice
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 1:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• 25
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2009