WHAT YOU THINK IS MISSING IN CAFEMOM?

I think we need chat rooms everyday of different topics also we need challenge games between moms it will be great and fun.

What do you mother's think is missing here????

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Chat rooms are a good idea.. also since theres so many sex questions there should be a cat. for sex.. instead of ppl puttin it in just for fun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Each group has a chat option but if you think CafeMom should have a general chat that is themed per day you could always suggest that to them. Exactly what do you mean by "challenge games between moms"? CafeMom is happy to hear the opinions and suggestions of their members so I think you should tell them what your thoughts are. The best way to do this is by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your screen! =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• An Education topic in the Answers section. "Back to School" isn't sufficient. A "Miscellaneous" topic, too, for things that aren't "fun" and don't fit in the other sections.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Intelligence?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would suggest dividing portions of the website into young moms and then older moms, clearly the two today have nothing in common. I hate having a good conversation going on here only to have a dumb 19 yr old pipe in with ridiculous childish behavior who shouldn't have children to begin with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Nice people <---we could use more nice Mom's on this site!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I hate having a good conversation going on here only to have a dumb 19 yr old pipe in with ridiculous childish behavior who shouldn't have children to begin with.

Do I even need to point out how childish this response is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2009