could i be pregent again

well the lat couples of weeks i have felt like shit always tired legs hurt like hell last night my head was killing me stomach was killing me
i dont puke i just get that felling when you about to no peruiod yet either a white gooy stuf in underwear

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call ur dr... and its pregnant not pregent
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• take a test....there is no way to tell if you are pregnant unless you test!!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My trusty idiot proof pregometer test tells me YES, and you'll have 6 kids named after clowns.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• LOL anon... Take a test. We aren't HPT's...we don't know. Oh, and learn some basic grammar, spelling and punctuation skills while you're at it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• if you have had sex, then yeah, you could be pregnant...excluding any medical conditions that would make it impossible.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• wow the bashing.......she didnt ask you to correct her spelling.....grr that drives me crazy. if you are really concerned like said, take a test. whether at home or call a dr.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• don't know. when was/is your period due? what kind of birth control do you use? did you have sex around your fertile time of month? i say wait until about 10-15 days after you think you might have conceived and then do a home pregnancy test. good luck!

i agree about the bashing. i don't get why people don't just not respond if they aren't happy with the question. no one is making you answer. :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009