Finally got health care but did I goof by getting it?

I got it over the phone, health, eyes, dental. I was a little hesitant but he gave me his name, company name and phone number and reassured me it was legitimate. It is a fixed monthly charge of one hundred dollars a month. I pray that I did the right thing, even though it was transacted over the phone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Health

• if you're curious contact the better business bureau they'll help you in making sure its legit and if allelse fails, a quick fix you can google the company name and his bc ppl will post the scams all over the internet.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Here are some of the questions that you should have asked: what is the maximum out of pocket per year? What are the limits per year and lifetime? What is the annual deductible? What hospital/doctor networks are included? You should have called the business offices of your doctor, dentist, etc. to see if they accept the insurance.

Good luck!

Answer by rkoloms at 3:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Wow thats alot of money is this for your entire household? I am with AmeriPlan we are a discount benefits company. We help people save up to 80% on their helath care needs for only 19.95 a month. I just thought Id let you know thats alot of money. I hope it works out for you though.
    Momma2bCrystal

Answer by Momma2bCrystal at 6:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2009