Oxford?

Does anyone else work for Oxford? I've been with them for 3 months now and love it; I am an In Home Aide and will go to training on the 16 for my APC . I hope I don't get in trouble for mentioning a name of a company, I was just curious who else was out there.

izyandchrismomi

Asked by izyandchrismomi at 2:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2009