What can I make from these leftovers..... need ideas before 4 pm

Hey Moms.... I have some leftover chicken fajita meat, leftover queso dip, salsa, tortillas, and tortilla chips. I was wondering if anyone knows any good recipes I could use these things with... maybe something like some kind of a casserole bake? I'm open to any ideas and suggestions, thanks Moms!

Juliebee81

Asked by Juliebee81 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Taco salad?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• chicken nachos? lol i have no idea... but a taco salad really sounds good...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• If you have shredded cheese, green chilies and some cream of mushroom soup do this-Take tortillas and layer in a cassarole dish. Mix fajita meat, cream of mushroom soup and chilies and spoon onto tortillas, layer with cheese and then more tortillas, then more chicken mix, then more cheese and keep doing this until either dish is full or you run out of stuff. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes. Top with queso dip, salsa and chips-Voila' Enchilada Cassarole
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would mix together the queso & salsa with some milk to make a sauce. Dip the tortillas in some of the sauce, place a layer in a casserole, top with some of the sauce & the fajita meat. Top with more totillas & the rest of the sauce. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Crush up some of the chips & sprinkle over the top (top with some shredded cheddar if you have). Bake 5 more minutes or until chips are browned.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would make quesadillas. Throw a tortilla in a pan, add the chicken, cheese & salsa & grill it on low, then flip it over. But, i guess you wouldn't want that since you just had fajitas/. You could also make chicken tortilla soup. Hold on, let me get the recipe....

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• you can hide lots of leftovers in soft shells, throw it all in a bowl and wrsp it in the shells, pour some taco saude over maybe some shredded cheese near the end of the baking

look in the frig too, you get throw soem leftover potatos in there, a can of corn whateer looked like you can get away with
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2009