Some women say that it is so nice not having their period during this time. What's the best thing about being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not having my period, lol. More specifically not expecting it, not having to wonder when it will show up (my cycles have always been irregular). And during my first, my hair not shedding at all was wonderful, that rivaled the lack of a period.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• being fat and eating whatever you want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i love the way my skin glows & my hair is growing longer and fuller :) also just knowing i have a little cute baby inside me.
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 3:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Not having your period, the suprise of not knowing until later in the pregnancy what you're having. Every Dr. appt to hear your babies heart. The first ultra sound. You get tons of attention when you start showing. Not worring about how your tummy looks... you're preggo and it looks cute. New clothes. There are a lot of great things :)
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 3:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Knowing that one have the "power" of giving life. Even though my dh says that I was only the "incubator". LOL
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 3:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• When you start to show and get a lot of attention.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i loved when baby would move. my son had hiccups ALL the time. it was light enough it wasnt annoying so it made me laugh.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'd have to say either...

a) not having my period. (I HATE PERIODS!!), or

b) the fact that my leg hair barely grows when I'm pregnant!
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• When strangers are nice to you because you're pregnant. Being able to eat and get fat. But the best of all is having the chance to create a new life, because there are many out there who can't.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i would have to say being able to nap whenever i wanted and no one giving me a hard time about it.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2009