I know its good for me...but enough is enough lol.

My 2 y/o must think Im dehydrated lol. We have one of those standing water filter things, and my DD has brought me 6 cups full of water in the last 10 mins, to make her happy I drink it as soon as she gives it to me, and I know its great to drink it since I am pregnant. But geeze lol, if I drink anymore I think I will puke!!!

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 3:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you drink to much water too fast it cam make you sick be careful
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• haha well next time just tell her no thank you.....and let her know she can have it if she wants. kids crack me up. my 9 month old is learning to "share" he tries giving me his paci and stuff all the time.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• That's cute! I feel your pain. During my pregnancy, from 18 weeks on, I had contractions. I was on bedrest (for 6 weeks) and had to drink like 180oz of water a day to help keep the contractions to a minimum. By the end of my pregnancy, I was SO SICK of water. Since I stopped nursing, I drink soda like it's going out of style . . . I know ...bad, but all I drank during my pregnancy was water and milk .......so I'm catching up! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• LOL! My 2 and 4 year old are constantly trying to feed me, off their plates or they will go to the fridge and find something to give me. That's probably why I'm fat! LOL just kidding I wish I could blame it on that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Taylor steals drinks, not gives them. lol
    She sneaks my water bottle away and finishes it, then brings it too me and says, "mommy drink" and then I have to fill it lol
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 5:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009