Have you SEEN the video ACORN telling the "prostitute" and her "pimp" how to cheat on their taxes AND handle underage prostitutes????

THIS is CRAZY. Why the heck aren't these people (ACORN, the prostitute and pimp are acting)being investigated?? They are SOOOOO corrupt!

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=9395962&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/index.html

and befor you go all Foxnews crazy this was done by an independent man. AND Are NO other news outlets showingthis?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Well, 1. she did the math wrong in the way she said it, she meant 96,000 not 9,600 - so that was a dumb "sub-title". 2. Choppy. 3. The woman is obviously an idiot. PP has idiot employees and the RR people submit that all of the time as proof it is all of their employees. This doesn't prove that all of Acorn is bad, but it does show she should be fired.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 3:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• The incident with Acorn should be investigated, just as other incidents of abuse should be. I would like to see and investigation into the people who got us into the Iraq war investigated. The truth is we can find something wrong with almost any company or agency out there.

Phase3

Answer by Phase3 at 4:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Acorn is bogus. They need to be shut down.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• yep, this question has been gone over twice already with train wreck results. I expect if the same posters come to this question it will have the same effect. The other two questions are already closed.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yep. Saw it.= Yep. Think it's crazy.= Nope. Don't understand why it hasn't been picked up by MSM yet (maybe later - when they get finished pounding the snot out of Wilson for calling O'man a liar).
    QuinnMae is right - I posed this question - it turned into a train wreck. Someone else posed it - same train wreck. Some people don't get it. Go check Mamakirs' post of similar heading - I posted the source of the video there along with his credentials (so to speak).
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Agreed PaceMyself. Even though this is an expose and the prostitute and pimp aren't real, it still raises the hairs on the back of my neck that the people giving advise on camera didn't even bat an eye to the admission of prostitution and the fact that they plan on having foreign minors at the house as well. It turns my stomach because you know that this happens in real life, even though this situation is not 'real'.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Well crap. Sorry ladies. I really did come and check if it had been posted! LOL...missed it. Thanks for responding...I will check out the other Qs!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Quinn I think that is the question. It's common knowledge that the pimp and prostitute are NOT a real pimp or a real prostitute. The question is; Is this a REAL ACORN office? Are those real ACORN workers? Is this a REAL happening?

This KIND of thing does happen. Certainly. So was this a real ACORN worker - I believe it is.
    COULD this be a spoof? Sure it could. I'm not a over-reactionist. What I screaming about is this;

Find out if this is authentic? Hell, here's a question. If I call the Baltimore ACORN office and ask for that worker BY NAME and I get her on the phone - would it be more authentic then? To me, yes. To others, no. They'd say that the kid who played the pimp just took someones name from that office and used it without their permission.

Conspiracy to bury ACORN. Maybe. Real? Could be - and that's where I stand. IF- IF- IF this is real - it's gotta stop- if ACORN is this corrupt THEY GOTTA GO.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• clappingUPDATE: Congressman Steve King has called for an investigation into ACORN because of the release of this video.

PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2009