do I have the only children that are not perfect?

So many moms on here answer a simple question and make it out like their children never act up?

Are my children the only ones that are naughty sometimes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We call him the monster for a very good reason. We have a few more names for him they are. "OhMyGodPleaseDon't!" and "DidYouReallyJust" and "HowDidYou" and "PleaseDon'tBreakThat" all of which are pleaded from across the room as I try to fix the latest thing that has just been torn to pieces.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• haha def not....guess you havent read my questions about SS and potty training (ie playing in the #2 grr) believe me mine arent perfect. but sometimes ppl answer that way bc those situations are what worked for them or they're in denial i guess :-p
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Nope, mine is far from perfect. Although she does have perfect moments.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Ha! There isn't enough room to type all the faux pas that goes on in my house! lol! I also can't type so it takes me awhile....I tell people that my kids are great for other people-for my DH & me TOTALLY different story. I think maybe we just want it to be that way.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 3:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would love to THINK my DD is perfect! And for the first 11-12 months she was lol, now is a different story. She has her moments...just like EVERY other kid out there. I dont think she is a bad kid, and I would much rather point out her good behavior than her bad behavior. So when I answer a question I do tell about the good things she does. But she is by no means perfect!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• So many moms on here answer a simple question and make it out like their children never act up?

These words show that the statement about what other people think is an obvious exaggeration on your part. You take what others say and make it out like they are pretending to be perfect when nothing of the sort was said.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• HAIL TO THE NAW. My 4yr old makes me pray all day long. I pray so much with her you'd think my behind was a priest! When she's acting up I also tell her to pray to Jesus for help cuz you're gonna get it!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My little was is not perfect in any sense of the word. But she is perfect anyway. :-D
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Naughty sometimes HA, that's a big understatement in my house. Just this morning I swore I was gonna sell my kids, 7 am and they were already on my last nerve. I told my friend at the store, I am gonna sell those two one day LOL... Of course I would never do that but OMG, sometimes they drive me up the wall
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• which moms have perfect children? i would like to meet them and learn their secrets.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2009