What color of crib?!?!?

My son's crib was part of one of the recall's a while ago, and we received a voucher for a new one. But now he is grown out of the crib and in a real bed and we were hoping to be pregnant again by now and were planning to get a black crib if we have a girl (to do a cute black & pink bedding set) and maybe white still for a boy. But the voucher expires after the 14th and im not sure which color crib to buy!! lol.

23wkrmommy

Asked by 23wkrmommy at 4:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get the white one. If you have a girl and REALLY want it to be black you can paint it. It will be a LOT harder to go from black to white. LOL
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 4:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Can you buy one and than exchange it if need be?
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 4:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• mis and match... have fun with it :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• thats actualy a good idea to paint it if need be. Maybe we'll have to go with the white jsut to be sure
    23wkrmommy

Answer by 23wkrmommy at 4:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• white, we did pink and dark brown bedding on a white crib (it matches the blue and brown bedding on the white crib for her twin brother)
    katelynsmom22

Answer by katelynsmom22 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• We have a black one and we love it. It doesn't show mucky hand prints(we have a toddler who likes to lok at the baby) and it has worked for both my son and now my daughter.
    The colours really stand out against it and everything matches black. :)

When I was pregnant with my daughter I painted pink flowers on the crib to make it a little girly and to personalize it for her.

I personally prefer the black to the white but that is just me.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 5:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Neutral wood.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I got mine from an unfinished furniture place. It was cheaper and I got to paint or stain it how ever I wanted.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009