Choosing the sex of your baby????

Is there a ligit way other than medically incert a male or female sperm in the women's egg, can you choose the sex of the child you want to consieve? I know of quite a few old-wife's tales but are any of theme or the chinese birthchart ligit? How about the certain foods that you can supposivley eat that can help make the sex of the child, is that ligit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The man determines what sex the child is going to be, as for the old wives tales if they were true I would have a son!
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• idk but what worked for my mom and aunt is.......if you want a boy the man has to have lots of protein (keep them boys strong) and the lady eats lots of veggies. as far as sex the deeper the better (again giving boys more of a chance. they are the weaker ones.) then do the opposite of it all for a girl. that came from moms dr
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009