Marriage on the line... cheating... ?????

My sister in law left town to say she needed space... was gone for 3 days... no one talked to her. She only texted every once in while. Her husband was worried and didnt know if she was coming back. She has been talking to sup his friend who talks bad about him. she came back and said where she had been.. while me and only one other person know this to be a lie (u can't lie with myspace and facebook these days) but she and her husband doesnt know we know the truth... and the guy she was with. I dont feel as if i can even trust her anymore... i have lost my respect for her. I hate keeping my mouth shut when i know the truth! How would you guys feel? would you speak up? It a marriage on the line... and my inlaws! what ur opinion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Id keep my mouth shut.
    In the end, relative or not, its none of my business. Its not my house nor my family at stake.

What she did will come out eventually. If he wants to know whether she's lying or not then he can ask the questions and go probing. If he flat out asked me then Id say this is what I believe happened based on XYZ and leave it at that.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• well honestly i dont think its really any of your bussiness..BUT just know that big secrets like this one NEVER stay a secret for long:) and if you stick your nose in it,..it will just bite YOU in the ass.good luck
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I think if you say anything it will come back on you. These things rarely stay secret for long and she'll get hers.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would stay out of it & pretend like i know nothing. She is your sister in law, not your sister. Let someone else do the talking if they want. But i would just forget i knew anything. Obove poster is right. If you say something then it may come back to haunt you. You don't want to mess w/ your husbands family. Leave that to someone else.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'd stay out of it

Answer by admckenzie at 4:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i cant even understand the question its so choppy...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Tell your husband and if he feels the need to talk to HIS brother, it's their business. You need to stay out of it past that point.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It is their business not yours.Stay out of it.It is their marriage not yours.Stop being a bussybody.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I think that you need to keep this to yourself. It is not your marriage. And the truth always comes out and you won't be involved in this marriage if you keep your mouth shut. Just let it play out. I mean I would want like my BEST FRIEND to tell me if she/he knew. Although I would want to know, I know deep down that if you say something you are going to be drug into it.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009