How is your anger after kids? lol

I think mine has changed DRASTICALLY! ... w/ my 1st (2004) i was still in highschool ... and a teacher kicked me out of a class along w/ another boy behind me bc he kicked me and i said something about it. when he kicked us out we were walking down to in school suspension and he said something else to me , so i punched him lol ... now before i would have probably just cussed him out ... not after me son though!

w/ my daughter : we were in the park. and this boy (who i guess was learning how to drive his mommy and daddys benz) was backing up and NOT looking ... well he backed up into the grass where my BF was pusing the stroller and didnt stop,look,anything. and when i asked the 2 women his father was talking to if that was one of their sons,they ignored me,so after he gets out the car,i said i wanted an appology and for him to PROMISE hes going to a. not get a lisence or b. never ever ever ever drive near kids! and he (CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• CONT-- said it was my fault ... ummm ... i was IN THE GRASS! . so i pushed him up against the car and dented the door when i kicked it lol ...
    my anger is HORRIBLE! ugh!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I would have done the same thing...do you think it's our maternal protectiveness or just hormones...idk
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

---
    no clue at all lol. w/ my son it was uhh .. maybe 2 months after i had him. and w/ my daughter is was 7 months after.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• my anger has gotten worse since my son was born. people always wanted to put there nasty hands on my newborn son, and these people were complete stangers. id yell at them everytime a random person would try and touch him. just cuz hes a cute baby doesnt give you the right to just start touching them. or one time i took him to the park and another little kid pushed my son and he about fell off the slide. i told the little boy that wasnt nice and he needs to be careful. the mother said "tell ur son to say outta the way" i fucking lost it. i told her if she was a better parent her kid fat kid wouldnt be pushing smaller kids around. and a bunch of other stuff but not approprite to say on here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Answered at 4:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 by: Anonymous
    ---
    WOW! i would have done the same! this one woman got upset w/ me cussed me and followed me to another store in the plaza bc i threw my daughters binky away after her son touched it! hello , i dont know u !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My temper has gotten worse, too. Nothing like that, I usually just yell at my dh. poor man. lol
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 5:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2009