Do you think he's just being nice?

For the past week my ex husband has been extremely helpful to me, he took me and his daughter out saturday, he helped me find a computer yesterday and came over today and put my exercise bike together. Wonder if he's wanting to get back to gether or just wanting some booty LOL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL! ummm who knows.. ask him ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• A lot of them are nice after the divorce. I would not make anything of it.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Both!! LOL
    lovlyB

Answer by lovlyB at 4:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I kinda agree with admckenzie, it could just be he wants to have a good relationship for your dd. Maybe he realizes that you need to try to be friends to benefit dd, or even doesnt want to be angry anymore. I wouldnt assume its booty or love hon, ask him if you really think its one of those so you know and can move on.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I agree with most the comments. You shouldn't jump to a conclusion especially if this is something that would make you happy because it could bite you in the rear and hurt you. Be honest and ask him why he is being so nice. That you like that he is being that way, but want to know if it is anything more than friendship......
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2009