Hes been moving for an hour an a half!

Im 37wks 5d an my baby boy has been moving non stop for about an hour an a half he usually doesnt move this much! I thought when u get in your 9 month that baby usually slow down on the movments! O an when he moves he puts me in alot of pain in my woo woo! Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes very. It hurts down there bad when they move at the end of being preggo. Everyone told me my son would slow down too before I give birth, guess what he didin't. He moved and moved and then that night my water broke. I gave birth at exactly 39 weeks (my first baby too). Every baby is different. :) Congrats.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 4:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Try walking around... if you sit still, they will wake up and be active.. walking soothes them and makes them calmer
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• yeah get up and moving

caffeine or alcohol can make them move more too
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2009