Halloween Decorations

Have you put yours up? My son is begging me too, but I don't want my neighbors to think I'm nuts!

MiSSHiSCAMP0S

Asked by MiSSHiSCAMP0S at 4:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• i got my fall decor out.. my scarecrow... i wont put my ghost up til end of sept prob.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It's not even October yet! Explain to your son that.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I say who cares what the neighbors think. If he really enjoys them so much why not he is a child they enjoy the simple things it won't hurt anything. Heck the stores are selling all of the stuff. Now if you were asking if you could keep your Christmas lights up year round because he loved them then I would have to give you a big NO on that one...haha
    jpal0507

Answer by jpal0507 at 5:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I usually wait untill October to put mine up but there are quite a few people in my town that already have theirs up. Heck why not put them up now they're already selling them in the store.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:22 AM on Sep. 11, 2009

• The lady second door has a scarecrow, and jack-o-lanterns out all ready. I still have summer plants blooming and I REFUSE to give up on summer just yet. I will put mums out, but I won't do any Halloween stuff until Oct 1st. Anticipation is half the fun, make him wait a bit longer lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• We're putting ours up as soon as I peel myself up off the puter here LOL We live in an HOA community so unfortunately i can't put the outside decos up until the 30th of the month. (bummer i know LOL) Kids are excited. Some of my friends already have put up decos as of last week and the week before! I love this time of year. Just wish our weather out here in the desert would cooperate. I want some 80's and 70's already.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:46 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I don't start decorating until atleast October 1st, then when Halloween is done, Thanksgiving goes up and then Christmas. I wouldn't put up a Christmas tree at all if it wasn't for my 13 yr old son wanting it up. I think I will make my own decorations this year for my windows. I teach preschool and have lots of patterns for fun decorations for all the holidays.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 12, 2009