Seeing spots when I bent over?..........

today I bent over to pick something up and when I came back up and looked around I saw a bunch of spots . This has been happening in little spurts for a few days now and IDK if this is just another weird pregnancy thing or if I should call my doctor? It looks like someone blew glitter in my eyes when it happens. (Im 30 weeks)

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 4:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thats funny i asked my mom this question this morning, i'm 35 weeks pregnant and i'm always seeing spots, she said it's normal and will go away just learn to move a lot slower and get rest lol.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It is normal, it is from you not having enough oxygen/blood to your brain-because most of it goes to baby. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• yep normal, in addition to what pp said, moving in ceratin ways, like bending can change your blood flow(just like if you hang upside down then stand stright or stand after sitting-too fast) so the rushing of it back down makes oyu dizzy and you can see spots.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• ithink you should tell your doctor, seeing spots is a sign of preclampsia, better be safe then sorry.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2009