Christians~~~ how often do you pray

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• not as often as i think i should. why?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Every day! Some days more than others, but I always make sure I pray to God as I'm going to sleep. LOL, lots of times I fall asleep talking to him.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Daily. Mutltiple times a day. I rarely get on my knees and pray...it's mainly just a prayer and coversation with God.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 4:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• As often as I feel the need. Everyday,for sure, and more often if I feel the need to. If I see a need on here,or if someone sends me one, I will stop and pray then. There really isn't a time limit.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Every day throughout the day. God is always here with me; I don't ignore the ever present guest in my home :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Everynight and sometimes during the day just to say thank you for small things =)
    Wintersmom09

Answer by Wintersmom09 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• everyday.. all day.. its a conversation between me and my best friend Jesus!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• The Bible says to pray without ceasing so I spend a lot of time in prayer...mostly to stay out of temptation! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 5:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I don't keep a score card. For me prayer is a running conversation with God. I pray as the Holy Spirit prompts me. Sometimes it is when someone comes to my mind, or a great thought about God, a need I see, sometimes it's thank you God for whatever, sometimes I sing to and for God.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Before everymeal, before bed with my kids then my own prayer then variouse times throughout the day. This world needs it.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 7:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2009