what are your flaws and behaiviors you know you should change?

I just wanna see how many woman can own up to their flaws,

mine is probably cursing and losing my temper with other moms who judge how other parents raise their children ( as long as its not abusive!).

Oh! and im a BIIIG time procrastinator and NEVER on time for anything.. haha things i should probably change one day.. lol whats your biggest flaw??
(i dont believe anybody has any PHYSICAL flaws... i have my reasons :-) i think everyone is gorgeous, not religious i just believe everyone is gorgeous physically anyways.)

!!!!!dont answer if your not gonna talk about your flaws.it just made me feel better thought it might make others feel better to talk about it and admit to them.!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope I'm just about perfect now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• my biggest flaw is losing my temper! i get it honestly... and it has gotten better. thank goodness i am preg and not drinking!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I am SO impatient. I can't stand waiting for slow drivers, standing in line at the grocery store, or listening to my kid scream! (Which 9 times out of 10 isn't because she is mad/upset/sad/hurt but because she is 15 months old and she thinks it is fun.)
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My foul mouth and my ability to totally lose my temper with no warning. Getting better with the second one because I noticed my daughter doing it too. Only she doesn't realized that I have been annoyed and angry for hours. So now I warn them that I am getting angry before I feel like blowing up.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 4:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My language and my temper.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 4:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• my biggest flaw is i have no patience. when i want something done i want it done right that second. i really hate that about myself.
    jbcmom

Answer by jbcmom at 4:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I have room for improvement in all aspects of my life, come to think of it...
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 4:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I say fuck too much, I rush all the time, sometimes I loose my temper w my son. Its hard for me because he is severe hyperactive and it gets to me sometimes. I feel bad when I'm too busy studying for school to play with him. I'm so busy with school, work and studying that I feel like a bad mom because I don't have much time with him. Sucks. Can't wait to get a good paying job after school and only work part time that way I have more time with my son and fiancee
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Im not as patient with my 5 yr old as I should be. I let him get to me way too much.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I have a temper.
    I could be more patient.
    I'm addicted to the computer.
    I'm a perfectionist (yes, that can sometimes be a bad thing!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2009