please help, i am lost

i am getting a divorce. my new boyfriend is also getting a divorce, but i found out he has had sex with his ex a few more times since we got together. what does that mean? is he scared to be with me or does he still really love her? we had the affair while we were both married. then we seperated from our other halfs. please help me. i am so confussed right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• it means hes not going to be faithful to you..and shes always going to be there..you are better than him,..seriously. if hes not even divorced yet and is still with her than she always going to be there..move on.gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It's not unusual for a man to see if he really wants to divorce his wife and goes back and has sex with her to find out. Men equate love with sex. If he stops the divorce then he might love her but if he lets the divorce go on, it was just sex nothing more.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• he cheated with u and then he cheated on u
    he is a cheater...time to walk away
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• he cheated on his wife with you,
    he cheated on you with his wife,
    you cheated on your husband with him

seems to me that this is just alot of cheaters doing what they do best

CHEAT
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• it means he cheated on you. who cares if he says he loves oyu or her or is confused/lonely/trapped whatever? he cheated on you this soon and this ex will always be around. who wnats to live with wondering. Now if you agree with the poster who said its sex nothing more,a nd you value yourself so little as to believe that you deserve a man who does theat...well all the power to ya. if it were me, I would tell him to go back to wife and move on with your life. good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• how is she better? they both cheated on their so. karma
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• He's a man and only a man..and I hate to say this but yeah he's gonna have feeling for her regardless what problems they suffer from. You and Him I dont know girl, but its sounds like you are ready to be with him and he's not. Its not that he's scared or anything. Maybe you too should take a moment and think and get understanding (not sex understanding). Its seems like you gonna be taking the place of his soon to be ex wife- meaning can you trust him?
    Anonymous

• If he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you... and for that matter you would too.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• A man who cheats on his wife is a man who cheats on his wife.

I feel sorry for your children.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I think that you need to just walk away. And why would you cheat on your DH... Sorry but I don't like people who cheat. YOu make a committment to someone and turn around and do that. Maybe karma is just a bi*** in your case and you got back what you gave your DH.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2009