who thinks their in laws are just out there and crazy?

i wonder about mine.. i pray my child has more of my family in them than inlaws.. LOL! I get the in law jokes now... ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My in-laws are great. They're good people and nice people, and they work hard and love their children and grandchildren.

Sometimes I wonder where people FIND these in-laws are did I just get really lucky?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Me! They are actually frightening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'm right there with you! My mother in law is the coldest woman. You know she came to visit about a month ago and didn't even hug, kiss, or sit and play with her granddaughter ... I mean nothing sat on the sofa that was it. Oh she did tell us when she was hungry and found time to express he opinions on everything.
    jpal0507

Answer by jpal0507 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My MIL is nice, she visits her grandkids, buys diapers to help us out every once in awhile and listens to me when I tell her my concerns for my kids. Now my FiL on the other hand! It's hard to belleve they were ever married! They have been divorced since my SO was a little boy and I still find it hard to believe they even looked at each other once! He's mean, a jerk, a bully. Only to me though, he is actually a good grandpa but he's so opinionated and is constantly criticizing me, my cooking, my cleaning, the way I raise my kids. All while holding a beer that his underage son bought him (and they are sharing the beer!). I would just rather stay away from him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• mine are a bunch of con artists who lie about everything and I refuse to leave my dd alone with them for even a minute
    reava

Answer by reava at 5:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• MY DD IS WITH MY IN LAWS RIGHT NOW ...JUST FOR A FEW HOURS ..I TRUST THEM WITH MY LIFE, THEY ARE GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE,ME AND MY MIL DO DISAGREE ON SOME THINGS BUT WE ARE VERY CLOSE ,AND SOMETIMES THE THINGS SHE SAYS BOTHER ME BUT HEY NOBODY'S PERFECT AND NOBODY IS GONNA AGREE ALL THE TIME! I LOVE THEM !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My MIL is nice, and she really loves my kids, and treats me nice too. She's upper class, and is married to a man who thinks he's the Godfather, but that's ok, I like those movies too..and I embrace my Italian heritage.
    My FIL and his wife...umm, well I put up with them cuz I have too, and I know they love my kids, or at least it seems so, I don't trust them as far as I could throw them. I believe they'd sell me for $20.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i hate my mother in law. its like shes trying to control my life and my daughters and her son. its like she wants me to be with her all the time so i dont go out and do what i want. she still hits my daughter after my hubby told her not to. she complains bout everything. and omg just so much more. and she is so nosy. makes my daughter eat all her food when she not even that hungry. gives her juice when we both told her that she cant have juice, she needs milk. says that she cant have candy at all when she can just once in a while. my mom had a party for my lil sis and it was 4 pm and she started telling everyone party is over everybody needs to leave. and she was being mean to a lil girl calling her a spoiled brat. rushing me to leave when im tryna spend time with my family. going upstairs without permission. ugh. etc etc etc.
    lilshortie415

Answer by lilshortie415 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'm lucky. my mil is the best. ive never met my fil, on the other hand, and i hope i never do.
    sunfreezeinmi

Answer by sunfreezeinmi at 10:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2009