What irritates you the most on Cafe mom?

I like this site and i think its extremely helpfull for first time preggos or mommies or advice on parenting etc etc..
but i think what really gets me is people who will answer a question and be of no help at all, or what they answer with has NOTHING to do with the subject and its really just to put that person down because they think that persons question is stupid or doesnt agree with them...

its just like.. why bother answering the freekin question? haha

well anyways what bursts your guyses bubble about CM?

armymum1013

Asked by armymum1013 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When someone turns the post into their own agenda instead of the op.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 4:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Being downright mean, treat others how you want to be treated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Hideous grammar and spelling. I'm not talking about little typos, slang, casual language and punctuation and stuff like that. I mean the sentences that you have to stop and really decipher. Maybe that's mean of me... maybe it's the best some can manage, but it sometimes seems like they don't even try or care. I just have to skip over them.

A close second would be the political debates that lead to name calling amongst each other. I wish CM-ers could be respectful of others' opinions. You don't have to agree and you can argue your point but there is no need to insult.
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 4:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• When it stops being opinions and starts being "Im right, you are wrong" about various topics.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i hate when they act like they are the perfect mom...they never feed their kids junk food or their kids behave PERFECTLY in the stores and never have meltdowns...uggg give me a break nobody is perfect!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I agree with the above answers and the trolls annoy me...why make something up..
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• The rude people
    The immature people
    The overly judgmental people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• The mean moms who think only their way is right, and the moms who just try to scare other moms with their answers
    reava

Answer by reava at 5:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I hate how judgemental everyone is towards everyone for everything! Even the most innocent of posts will have someone on their that thinks they need to be a B**ch to the OP. I don't understand why
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 5:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• The sanctimonious types - people ask a question just for fun and they have to be all politically correct. Lighten up a bit - sheesh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2009