has anyone had a faint positve!

i took dollar store test and it was so hard to see a line but the next day i seen it so faintly you had to really focus on it but it was there cuz 3 co workers said they saw it to. so tested agin and it was negative from a kroger brand test. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• usually a faint + is still a + (not sure if you're the one who asked this b4) but i had the same prob with a line test. just got a digital where it said preg or not preg. no mistaking it then lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• There will always eventually be a faint line on a negative test, that's why the box states to NOT read it after ten minutes....it's called an evaporation line. If the line wasn't there when it was supposed to be (3-5 minutes after taking it) and it appeared later, that is an evaporation line!!!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• a faint pos is usually pos, but i would go to the docotr for a test to be sure
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• a faint positive is pretty much a positive
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I had a faint positive with one line being darker than the other. It was a wal-mart brand. Then the next day i took a Dollar General test and it came back the darkest pos. iv'e ever seen and it came back befoe i could even set the HPT down. LOL. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Its only a pos.+ if it was there with in the 3-4 mnute time limit..get a digital
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 6:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• yes i actually had two test come up this way my first test was for my son and was very faint but positive the second was a blood test that showed a low positive...but positive is positive no matter what!!!! congrats :)
    claudiayreyes

Answer by claudiayreyes at 7:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Don't do a dollar store tests. I had some that were positive (3 yrs ago) and they were really faint and I've had some over the years that had lines and were negative. Wait until youmiss your period and go for a digital.

OR a First Response. I tested at 10dpo and got a faint positive. I am almost 10 weeks now!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• You dont read it after 10 min. that is the maximum time. Read the directions. If it showed "negative" in that 10 min. time then that is what it is. negative.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• you cant count on the result the next day, only w in the firat 10 min. i would go w the neg. sorry.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2009