37 weeks and...

I feel like I'm going to have explosive diarrhea or like I'm going to have the world's most horrendous period.

I tried going to the bathroom...nothing. I'm just crampyyy. It's kind of coming and going. I get really bad cramps and then they go away, but I still feel achy.

Is this a sign of labor? Or maybe just my digestive tract acting up?

Baby hasn't been as active as usual either..dunno if that means anything!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just keep track. it could be early labor. but if it happens consistently TRACK IT! You want to be sure in case you are having contractions.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• if baby is ever decreased in activity you should call your dr, could be a sign of fetal distress, and you could be going into labor soon, but call your dr, better be safe then sorry.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I describe contraction pain as being the same as diahhrea type pain so to me... yes that could be labor. BUT... all my friends disagree with me on what labor feels like!

How long does it last when it is hurting?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 7:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009