need some answers girls please help. hubby is spending money & bouncing ck's main suporter of the house hould

i do not know what to do any more. hubby is the main suporter of the household,i have not been working since i had my daughter 3yr's ago.reason all of my ck was going for child care and hubby would not give me gas to go to work so i had to quite work. he told me i could go back to work when child go to school next fall. lost our house last yr hubby does not care if bills get paid and there is food on the table. can not get any assistance because he is over by $100. i have two law suites against me because of credit cards that are in my name. he stop paying on them when we lost our house last yr. he keeps bouncing ck's and buys cigs and any money he has he buys beer with it. does not put family first. my parents told me to divorce him and so did his parents. but do you divorce somone just becasue they are not good with money?when he is home he treats me nice. but just does not care if things get paid & that i have to go to cour

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• he isnt takeing care of you or the kids and is putting himself first. What more reason do you need to leave him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• People divorce over money all the time.
    If I where you I would take your parents and in-laws advice.
    Leave, go get a job.
    He sounds depressed.

Answer by louise2 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• It doesn' t sound like he's just bad about money. That would be forgetting to put a check he wrote into the register and overdrafted. He is flat out not talking care of you and your child, after telling you to quit your job and go back to work when the child starts school. If even his parents are saying to divorce him, it's serious. You have to be the strong one.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yes, it sounds like these are very good reasons to get a divorce Hon. Do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• i am the one who worte in of hubby bad with money. yes hubby is on depresstion meds.i thought maybe you girls could give me some edvice of what i could do to change him and stop him for what he is doing. yes my parents and in laws said to me he does not care about our two children and me. i do still love him and i thought i could do somthing without divorcing him. i am scared and now i have to go to court becasue of him of not giving me money to pay for a bankrupcy lawyer. i have to go to court at end of month and i do not know what they will do to me. i want to work but i do not know how i can work and get somone to watch my 2 children hubby will not watch them. i can not babysit live way out in the country i have been selling my childrens small clothes on ebay but that does not really bring in any money after ebay and i pay for shipping i might make 99 cents for each outfit i sell. i need help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• am the one who wrote in hubby not paying bills. i do not have any family who lives by me they all live 5hr's away. i do not have any friends. hubby will not let me have any friends. you guys are my friends. he told me that friends just put ideas in your head and make you do things that are not write. he has lots of frinds. i use to be so strong when i was working now all i do is depend on him & i hate it. he went on this big motorcycle trip he made sure he work enought hr's that he could to pay for this trip. i could not go because i could not find a babysitter so he went with two other couples. the only bill that he paid was the rent nothing else got paid. i had to get moeny from my parents to get food for me & the kids. i have to stand in food lines to get food and go to food pantries. somtimes there just is no money. i buy all the clothes for the kids and myself at rummage sales. do not drink or smoke with kids 24/7
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Loving you is taking care of responsibilities. Love is found in the actions of a person. If he isn't paying bills that need to be paid. he is not loving you the right way. He can find money to buy him things that are non-essentials, but find no money to help pay things that need to be paid? That is selfish and inconsiderate. You need to get back to work ASAP and tell him he needs to let you on his account so that you can help manage the money.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Cut up the credit cards and shred the checkbooks.

You give your husband cash to spend and that's it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• This is a great way to make a good income! Support yourself and children!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• This isn't just "not being good with money" this is considered neglecting your family! He is failing to provide a stable home life for his wife and child(ren)!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 1:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009