decorating...

do you clean up your house even if you know that knowbody will be coming over?i dont know for some reason i dont feel the need to clean it .i think nobody will see it so why clean it.i mean its not a mess but ........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do. I don't like constantly running into stuff, or not being able to find this or that. I hate not having clean clothes or dishes. I hate when my daughter finds stuff on the floor that I don't want her to have. And plus we don't have much room, so we function better when everything is in its place.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• MY HOUSE STAYS SPOTLESS ...IT'S MAKES MY LIFE EASIER ...HAVING EVERYTHING IN ITS PLACE ....SO EVERY TIME I NEED SOME THING I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE IT IS IM NOT ALWAYS CLEANING I JUST PUT EVERYTHING BACK WHERE IT GOES AND DO A BIG CLEAN ONCE A WEEK! IT'S SIMPLE ..I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYBODY STOPPING BY UNEXPECTED AND MY HOUSE LOOKING A MESS!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yup. I keep my home spotless for my own self pride.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Sep. 11, 2009