how did your hubby "snag" ya?

lol.. funny story with mine. i was 14, him 15. we were friends for about 6 months b4. i had liked him for YEARS.. 3 i believe. well we all hung out at my house (my mom was all one of our teachers) it was him, his cousin allen and his best friend john. me, my best friends serethia and cassie. it was like the perfect few years ever! lol anyway.. here we are laying on my bed playing donkey kong.. hahaha it was Jerm *hubby* me and his best friend john. my friend serethia kept walkin in with a sign saying how long till the boys had to leave.. it was LATE. everyone knew it was planned to be that night. haha well.. FINALLAY he does it.. he says "well john prolly wants me to do this more than you do.. but will u go out with me" ROFL i grinned and acted like i didn't hear made him say it again and said "okay" hah it was march 3, 2002. 1:03 am. enrique inglesis on radio *hero song* ROFL i remember it all..

haha donkey kong **

burr_and_e

Asked by burr_and_e at 5:38 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Weird. LOL, we worked together, and one night my guy asked me if I wanted to hang out. So he came over and we watch Aladin (of all movies LOL) and that was that. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I was at the park with my then 15mth old son and he was there with some friends playing football. Well they through the football toward me so that he could approach me. My son went to get his football and it turned out it was a guy i went to school with! He put his hand out to shake and I knocked it out of the way and told him to give me a hug. Now we are married and I'm having his baby girl! woohoo!
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 5:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• That is so funny that you made him say it again OP lol
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 5:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I met my hubby while I was in a bar with my hubby. Now, I think you can figure out what I mean there, right?
    mygirlscome1st

Answer by mygirlscome1st at 5:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Actually I snagged him! We were at a party at his apt. I was eyeing him all night. I had too much to drink and wanted to pass out but I didn't want to sleep in the living room because it was full of guys so I asked him if I could sleep in his room. That got his attention! Now here we are 5 years and 3 kids later!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I snagged him because I could cook and sew LOL, but come to find out he was stalking me for about 6 months before. All his friends knew who I was long before I met them. He was just waiting patiently for me to come around. Of course it started out as friendship. That was 19 years ago, WOW, that seems like a long time but it feels like yesterday.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I snagged him. we worked together; he was the "new guy" and I always made sure the co-workers hung out on my nights off from my full-time job, and told him he was going to go out with us, too! So he did, and we've been together ever since.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 5:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• hmmm .... LOL.... my husband accidently called me the wrong name. And after hours of talking and apologizing he fgured out by getting married, he'd always remember my name. LOL..... then we started planning this huge elaborate wedding with doves and blah blah blah but then he saw my enormous anxiety and stress.... so we spent the entire wedding budget on a 1st class trip to Vegas. No economy seats, stayed in an Italian marble suite, ate lobster 2 meals a day, had a Rolls Royce with a driver, etc. I was totally snagged.... once he understood my stress and how complicated I am. (and remembered my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• me and my friends were on our way home when we met up with a friend and his friend (my hubby). there was a hs football game later that night and we all decided to go together. we then met up and he was just flirting with me, hugging me from behind, etc. later on that night, like midnight, i was getting tired and fell asleep on him while watching a movie. took me home, wanted to kiss me but didnt think it was right and after that we just been seeing each other more and more. that was in 06 and now we are getting married and have a daughter and planning on another baby.
    lilshortie415

Answer by lilshortie415 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• LoL FUN STORIES!!!
    burr_and_e

Answer by burr_and_e at 11:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2009