How was your day?

Mine was pretty good. My kids and I ran a few errands this morning, then stopped at the park and then the pool to cool off a little. They both took a 3 hour nap after lunch! We just had dinner, then bathtime and bedtime for them. Woohoo!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So i came into work today and I was asked to sign Laura's (nursing assistant) card. It was her birthday the other day so i wrote happy birthday sexy! and signed my name. Come to find out it wasnt for the nursing assistant's b-day. It was for Laura the social workers going away card(she got another job). WRONG Laura!! ....they are leavin it on there..lol. Dumbass attack! ha ha! No one is going to let me live this down. Everyone was just dyin and laughin at me...ha ha. Made for a fun day at work
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I've come down with the head cold my grandbaby has so I've been medicated and caring for her. She has a bit more energy this evening and is playing, but she isn't drinking as many fluids as I would like her to.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:52 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Wow - sounds better than my day. LOL. I was at work all day.
    AMom29

Answer by AMom29 at 5:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• just started..... slept from 7am til 4pm, was up all nite doing paperwork and cleaning. Going OK so far, lol! Kitchen smells nice... DH made something in the crockpot
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• ARGGGGGG!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Boring day . . . dd was cranking . . . took forever to go down for a nap. It's a cold hide-under-a-blankie type day anyway though!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2009