what would u ladies do if u go threw ur partners phone and u see a picx thats not u but another female just in her pantis and bra.... but the gurl lives far away and its just a friend.... the guy excuse is she wanted to no a opinon to see if shes fat or not... thats what i find and the bogus excuse

cheen_mom2be

Asked by cheen_mom2be at 5:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ypu people who bash on this poor women for looking through her husbands phone are just lying if you think you wouldn't do it too. You dont' know that she was " snooping" or looking for something else and came across it. My husband and I can and do look at each others phones all the time and it's got nothing to do with snooping I"ll look and see pics that he's taken of our son and stuff like tht and YES if I came across a half naked pic of a "friend" of his I would be upset. She has every right to be. the question she asked wasn't " is it ok to look through his phone " it was about what she should think about finding the pic. I would be effing pist to find something like that , totally uncalled for if you ask me. let him have it honey!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Um I think you know what the obvious answer is here. "just friends" do not send half naked pictures to each other.
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 5:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• His poor choice of 'friends' is a problem. So is your lack of trust and going through his phone. Phones, wallets, purses are personal private property. If you feel the need to snoop and then do it the relationship has bigger issues than some pictures.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yep, still not right to be sending pictures like that.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 5:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• She def is hitting on him or trying to cause probs or is trying to lure him away; either way it's not right
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• friends don't send pics like that there's something going on i mean your going to tell use she don't any female friends that can answer that question for her you got to think about that to so ask him that i am sure hes not her only friend and if so there's something wrong there just the truth good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Unacceptable. Both the pics on the phone and the fact that you are searching through his phone. If you do not trust him enough to not snoop through his phone and who knows what else...there are major issues in your relationship that need to be addressed. Truth is, friends don't send half naked pics of themselves to other friends....unless the person is the same sex or the person is single. Even IF they are just friends and she lives far away...there are boundaries that every women is aware of and that's just not something you send to a taken man.

My advice, talk to him about it. See how he reacts...he's probably going to be mad that you snooped (rightfully so) and if you guys cannot work out whatever issues you have...then move on. Please. I've dealt with this too and it just keeps getting worse.
    javila

Answer by javila at 6:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• That is a bogus excuse. Some men are oblivious to women when they are hitting on them, but most aren't. If she's doing that she is doing it to get his attention. And him being okay with it (or allowing it) isn't a good sign that he is up to any good. For those that are bashing you for looking through his phone, they have obviously never been in a relationship where there was a trust issue. Anyone in that position would do what you did, I would. Don't let people judge you and get you down when they are obviously talking to you about something they've got no experience with. It's easy as hell when you're happily married and/or together with someone to say how you would "never" do that. It's crap.
    MamaChanny

Answer by MamaChanny at 6:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I wasn't bashing her. Jesus. What I am saying however is that if she is not in a relationship where they openly look through each other's stuff then there IS a trust issue and trust issues are NEVER good in a relationship. If you cannot trust them, then it is not going to work out. Sometimes the truth hurts...she asked what we would do. I am saying if I were in her position I would leave for two reasons 1.) he's obviously doing something wrong and 2.) She obviously doesn't trust him. MY OPINION is to leave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Anon :34 Get over yourself. I bashed no one AND I did address her question directly. Just for your information I would never and have never touched my husbands phone or wallet. Nor has he mine. It is about trust. Plain and simple. That is a foundation in our marriage and why we have been married over 28 yrs.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2009