Are you married?

-Are you married to the man you have a child/ren with?
-Are you WITH but NOT married to the man you have child/ren with?
-How old are you? Go ahead and post anon if you don't want us to know!! :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• OP here: I am not married to the man I have a child with, probably will be in the future tho. I am 21, and the reason I ask is because it seems to me that there is a STRONG correlation between age and whether or not you’re married to the man you have kids with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yes I am married to the father of my kids.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 6:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• My DH and I are married and he's the baby daddy :) I was kind of a slut before I was with him.... so he and I waited to have sex til after we were married. Wedding night.... interesting, lolz.
    I am 27, 28 next month
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I am married, not to the father of my child though. Why? And I am 29 with a 7 yr. old.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I am 19 years old and pregnant by the man I am with, we are not married yet, his divorce will be final next month and then we might discuss marraige in the future.

No, he did not cheat on his wife, they were seperated when we got together and we have been together for almost a year.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yes I am married to the father of my children and we are both 24.
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 6:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yes, i am married to the father of my children. I am 26 and he is 30.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 6:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I am divorced but engaged to be married. My son is from my first marriage. I am 25
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Well I will say OP that I was 21 when I got pregnant, 22 when I gave birth, and 24 when I left her father. I believe that I was to young, but that was me. I know that I thought my relationship was shitty, I got beat on by my dd father, he finally got someone pregnant and I left. YEAH.... I think it depends on your maturity and the maturity of who you are with. My mother and father have been married since 1977 they were young 19-20. My grandparents were 16 when they married. Going on 78 years. My DH and I were older when we married and I know in my heart and mind that we are going to work out, I mean unless something bad happens... I wish oyu luck in your future.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• OP again:
    I guess what I mean is that now-a-days (LOL) more young women feel that it is acceptable to get pregnant and not be married. When my mom got pregnant with my sister she was only 16 and my dad was 18, so they went and got married. It just doesn't seem that it is "that big of a deal" any more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Sep. 10, 2009