Did anyone on here go "all out" for your firsts' first birth day?

I went crazy and spent way too much money, and I know she will never remember it.. but what can I say, I'm a loon! Anyone else do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did. :-) But it was more for me than for my daughter, but she did have fun. We had like 100 people there (we have a HUGE family and we invited all of the day care kids, neighbors, family friends, friends of family members, LOL, etc.) and I did food, cake, games, toys, a pool, the whole sha-bang, so it did cost me a pretty penny, but it was fun and I don't have any regret for doing it. And I will probably do it again next year, and the year after that, and the year after that.... ;-)
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I went all out. We had a ton of food, rented a bouncy, special cake made for her to look like a mini wedding cake. Completely ridiculous! But I have done it every year since. She is our one and only so why not?
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'm with you ajw! :-)
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 10, 2009