Depression Surges

I am just getting out of a 4 year relationship and I have been dating my current boyfriend for about 9 months. I have 3 kids with my ex and I ended the relationship due to him and I both getting into things that we shouldnt have with other people. I have been having issues with my new boyfriend, and now everytime I see my ex I always get these surges of depressing feelings. I find my self thinking about him a lot as well.. Whats going on? Help please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• You know what. I am going to just be flat out honest. I can't stand my DD father one bit. For the longest time though I felt the same way about him. And let me tell you this man beat me and got someone pregnant after our daughter was born. I think that it one is that you are still fresh rebound stage. I think how long have you been apart form him. And did you jump into a relationship after him. I mean this all can play rolls. where you haven't been able to actually think of how you truly felt about him becuase you got involved with someone else. And then again it oculd be like me, I just had these feelings. But Today I am the happiest women. Well sometimes, but I do have a great husband and daughter. And step kids. I left my DD father in sept. of 2004 actually I left him 5 years ago today. About 1 1/2 years ago those depressing feelings went away.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009