ideas for a b-day gift please?

My sons girlie friend will be 4 very soon and she is very, very spoiled. I want to spend $40 or (much!) less and it has to be appealing, meaningful, and different.... because she is a little princess and super overindulged. I am feeling overwhelmed. For Xmas last yr. I got her a personalized tshirt and it was a big hit. Something to stand out in the crowd, I guess. Thoughts or suggestions?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:21 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Hmmm...Last year I created for my daughter on I think cvs.com a princess plate. It has 3 Disney Princesses on the plate and then I had a picture of her put in the middle of her dressed in her Cinderella Dress. They have all kinds of backgrounds to choose and then you just input the picture you want in the middle. My daughter loves the plate. It is dishwasher safe any everything...I got lots of compliments at her party.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2009