I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME ABOUT CAFEMOM. HOW IT WORKS.

I JOINED A WHILE BACK AND POSTED A PROBLEM I WAS HAVING WITH MY ADULT DAUGHTER AND NOBODY EVER RESPONDED. I WOULD LIKE TO BE ACTIVE ON CAFEMOM, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

ToxicMom620

Asked by ToxicMom620 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• Usually if someone doesn't answer your question it's because they didn't have an answer for you. Consider yourself lucky, you could have gotten rude, mean and hateful comments, as that seems to be a trend around here. The Answers section is pretty vicious. Find some groups to join that interest you and you may meet some nice people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You can join groups, that is a good way to be active. You can post questions, but a lot of times they don't get answered. Try inviting people to be your friend. . There are lots of things you can do!!

Good luck!
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 6:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Sometimes it's also how you phrase things. Did you ask a specific question or did you just post your thoughts? Sometimes people just don't know what to say so they say nothing at all which can be confusing and then other questions come along and your's goes on down the list. Then there's the times that you ask a simple question and 101 people jump in and start bickering back and forth about something you didn't even ask.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2009