Any other mothers battling depression?

Baby blues or depression that lasts longer than that. I have had issues with it since HS and now its even harder with the little one. Any suggestions besides meds? I was on them and now I am not and I don't want to start taking them again because we are TTC so I need other suggestions.

auroura

Asked by auroura at 6:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Health

• Ask God to help you with your situation.. that's the only thing I can think of besides meds..
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Actually I have a two for one special for you. LOL The solution to the problem is also used to help with TTC. Try natural progesterone cream. You can get it at any drug store. I suggest looking at www.women4balance.com for more details as to why it works and how it works.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• exercise and I dont mean like 30 minute walks three times a week do an hour of intense cardio 4-7 days a week and if possible do it as a start to your day I get up at 4:15 in the morning to get to gym by 5am i do a half hour of intense cardio then I go home shower get ready for work when I am done with work at 3:30 i go back to the gym leave my lo in the drop in childcare play area and do another hour of intense cardio i do that monday through thursday on fridays i only go in the mornings (there is no drop in childcare available in teh afternoon) and I dont go on saturdays because its too crowded and sundays their no childcare so those are my days off but between that and eating really healthy it has been a bigger mood lift than any other treatment I have ever been on and I too battled depression since I was 12 hang in there and make a choice to be healthy try the cardio for a week and see how you feel
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 7:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009