What do you cocky pro-vax moms have to say about this???

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=363961772&blogId=412650854

syn84

Asked by syn84 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2009 in Kids' Health

• It's so much easier to not do your own research and listen to what your doctor says who gets a bonus for 100% compliance with vax. Good job parents!
    syn84

Answer by syn84 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• really are you seriously trying to start drama.. you gave your kid a vac too.. i saw your pissed off at dr message the other day, my kids are vaxed don't like it don't let the door hit your ass on your way out.. old argument here blah
    Lovebeingmomto1

Answer by Lovebeingmomto1 at 6:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I say that it's my decision and I will still do it...What about the ingredients in your hair gel/sprays, processed foods, soda, household cleaners that you use everyday...The chemicals in those are just as potentially dangerous. This is tit-for-tat
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• no, they are the ones calling names. i gave a link with all the ingredients in the vax and what they cause. if you can vax your child after seeing that you don't deserve a child.
    syn84

Answer by syn84 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• syn84.. go take a long walk off a short cliff.. i deserve my child and i vaccinate her dont like it tough shit
    Lovebeingmomto1

Answer by Lovebeingmomto1 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• I'm guessing that is very possible (but very difficult) to live a full life without ever ingesting any amounts of any of these ingredients.
    But to answer your question specifically, I would say that the risk to a child of any one of these side effects happening are miniscule. Do these side effects happen? Yes? How often I don't know. I only know that in my experience, every child in my family has had their immunizations, without one single side effect.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• if you can vax your child after seeing that you don't deserve a child

okay don't start any shit, alot of us vax our kids, it's our choice to do so
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• and you vax your kid too if i remember correctly-she got her chicken pox vax and the nurse scratched her leg with the needle. dont you have anything better to do than to start drama!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• Yes and most of them probably drink alcohol, smoke something that isn't the best for them, ingest fluoride when you brush your teeth, oh and have a myspace page....(nothing against anyone that does) But it doesn't look good when the link is to a myspace page.
    All of our children are vaccinated, I was as a child, and everyone's fine here.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2009

• "no, they are the ones calling names. i gave a link with all the ingredients in the vax and what they cause. if you can vax your child after seeing that you don't deserve a child. "

so they call names and that give you the right to be a bitch? Makes perfect sense.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2009